Attack of the Birds Attack of the Birds

i don't know why...

but the bird exploding into the building is one of the funniest things i've seen in awhile.

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

I was gonna give it a bad score

but then "You Got The Touch" kicked in, and the dog turned into a freakin jet. Good work, sir.

Fjernsyn Fjernsyn

Pretty funny stuff

the paint drying thing reminded me of the british sketch comedy show big train. ever seen it?

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Wow.

I usually hate sprite flashes, but i gotta hand it to ya, this was pretty friggin awesome. keep it up.

Hey Kids, Don't Smoke! Hey Kids, Don't Smoke!

the best part about watching this flash

was the part where he called out for his mom. my computer lagged, so the pause was waaaaay longer than it should've been, and that made it so much funnier. still good overall. keep it up.

Beryllium Beryllium

krakatoa.

the flash wasn't really that good...but who am i to rate someone elses work? 5/5.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Deep dish pizza woo way

Milium Milium

just bad.

im bot basing this off of lilium or anything like that. im judging this movie for what it is, and what it is is crap. i bid you goodday.

AubergineLock responds:

Well if you think so.

Dillium Dillium

eh.

this wouldve been a complete waste of my time if it werent for bill cosby.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Cosby knows all.

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

hmmmm....

i think it would be best if i just let the scores judge this flash because i dont have any idea of how to explain why i liked it. i know i shouldnt, but ii did. touche.

House Wars Ep 3 Part 2 House Wars Ep 3 Part 2

rocks.

i can see how some people could compare this to the brave little toaster, but believe me, these movies are in a league of their own. the voice acting was terrific man. and the graphics were good, too. good job and i really am looking forward to the next one.